Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Update

No more blog posts about potty training . . . I get more frustrated the more I talk/type about it:) Oh, the things you never expected when becoming a parent.

Pregnancy is going well. According to two of my colleagues, I'm getting REALLY big. I'm trying not to take it too personally. I agree, I have grown in the past two weeks, but no one has to tell me that!

The heat has been getting to me a bit . . . my hands and feet have been swelling a little more than with Bailey by the end of the day. Nothing serious, just a little uncomfortable.

Bailey is in an incredibly fun, yet frustrating stage. You should hear some of the things that come out of her mouth. Here's a taste . . .

"Mom, I'm coming - chill out!" - she actually told me to chill out - not sure where she got that phrase - Joey and I don't use it much.

To her aunt Julie "My mom's pregnant - she has a baby in her belly." I had no idea she even knew the word pregnant.

After accidently hitting me in the face with her cup and I let out a little scream "Mom, don't do that - you're scary."

"What's that noise - do you hear it mama, do you hear it?"

And, she's got a memory that blows my mind. A few weeks ago, we were at the neighbors' pool and she got out on the hot concrete and just froze - then started screaming because her feet were hot. Since then, she refuses to get out of the pool unless you splash a good amount of water up on the concrete. If only she would apply that memory to going poop in the potty! Oh yeah, I said I wasn't going to write about that any more:)

Have a great week!

Cammy

No comments:

Post a Comment