Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Oh, Potty Training

Say a little prayer for mommy this week . . . she is losing patience with this potty training process. Probably wasn't a good plan to try to conquer this milestone while tired and pregnant. I just don't understand how a child can hold her pee all night long (most nights), but can't figure out how to poop anywhere but her panties. This is definitely not my favorite part about being a parent. I'm sure, this too shall pass. I keep praying that tomorrow is the day that Bailey will figure it out and for me to treat Bailey with love and grace through the whole process.

Pregnancy is going well. I had my 24-week checkup this week. All is good. The doctor actually started talking to me about the delivery - how soon I need to get to the hospital (much sooner than last time!), my plans for pain management, etc. I know I still have a ways to go, but it is sneaking up on me. We're nowhere near ready . . . don't even have a name picked out yet.

Joey and I are hosting the member/guest golf tournament and Rolling Hills this weekend. 3 days full of golf for Joey and evening events for both of us. Should be fun!

Have a great week!

Cammy

2 comments:

  1. At least she has the potty part down! She's leaps and bounds ahead of Makenna on that. Hang in there, she'll get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for the note! Isn't it soo hard being patient? Hope you are feeling well and the potty training gets easier!
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete