Wednesday, June 3, 2009

22 weeks - Last round of Ottawa classes for a while . . .

Many of you who know me well know that I teach some online and weekend courses for Ottawa University. The extra cash allows Joey and I to do many of the home improvement projects on our long list!

Well, this week, I started my last round of classes for a while! I have two online that started on Monday and an in-person class this Saturday. I'm trying to get back into the habit of grading papers during every nap and after Bailey goes to bed . . . it's a little exhausting at times.

But, by the end of the July I will be finished and will take a much needed long break (maybe a REALLY long break) to get ready for the new baby. Say a little prayer for me that my patience stays strong.

Baby is growing and is constantly moving now. I can even feel kicks and punches on the outside. I'm trying to get Bailey to feel it, but she won't keep her hand on my stomach long enough yet. I think it might freak her out!

We've officially started week 2 of potty training with Bailey. . . have definitely made some progress this time around - but now we're trying to work on doing #2 in the toilet. She still tries to hide whenever she has to go. What is it with kids and hiding when they have to go poop? I left her alone in her room for less than 5 minutes today and what does she do? Goes into her closet, shuts the door, and poops in her pants. Patience, I know. Slow and steady wins the race!

Will write more soon.

Cammy

P.S. - thought I'd share some funny Bailey comments from the last few days. Her vocabulary is really growing.

To Daddy . . . "Mommy spanking my butt again cause I was naughty."

To Mommy . .. "Mr. Brunner (our kind neighbor) has a nice pool Mama. I think I'll go swimming tomorrow when I wake up from my nap. Ok, Mama? "

When I walked into daycare to pick her up one day (I hadn't seen her yet that day) . .. "Mommy got a new dress . . . and new shoes too!"

When leaving daycare on Monday (I think she is confused by the days because I'm working wacky days this week), "Bye-Bye Teresa - have a nice weekend!"

TOO CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment