Wednesday, August 18, 2010

We're still here . . .

My poor neglected little blog - I am so sorry.

There will be more coming in the next couple of days. There has been so much going on around here. But, you'll have to accept a bulleted list for a few days until I can get pictures uploaded and details written.

  • Bailey started a new preschool/daycare on Monday - Wee Care. She absolutely loves it! I love hearing about her day and new friends. Every night when I put her to bed she asks what she is going to do at "school" tomorrow. So sweet. She's also going to start AWANA cubbies on Wednesday nights. I'm sure she will love it.
  • Molly is 10 months old . . . almost 11 months. She is a super fast crawler and into everything. She is also pulling up on everything, including mommy's legs, the refrigerator, the cabinets. Still as sweet as can be. Daddy can make her smile bigger than anyone else. It melts my heart.
  • Joey is done with junior golf for the season at Rolling Hills. No more super early mornings or Sunday evenings teaching Pee Wee (5-7 year olds). Yippee!
  • Mommy got a new toy. It's bright and shiny and "caMi" spelled backwards. No more excuses for my photo, video, or blogging projects. Can't wait to start using it. Joey just got it hooked up and is setting it up this evening.

Will write more soon. I promised myself a good night's sleep tonight.

Cammy

No comments:

Post a Comment