Monday, August 30, 2010

A few pics . . . and thoughts

I know I promised pics last week, so here are a few from this summer's adventures . . .


Bailey's First Experience with VBS

Some Fun Outdoor Pics of Molly
(I love all of her expressions!)


Fun Day at the Zoo

I got a little sappy today. I was driving to a school for a training and turned on the radio. Here is what was playing ("Blink" by Revive)

Teach me to number my days
And count every moment before it slips away
Taking all the colors before they fade to gray
I don't want to miss even just a second more of this

It happens in a blink
It happens in a flash
It happens in the time it takes to look back
I try to hold on tight, but there's no stopping time
What is it I've done with my life
It happens in a blink (x4)

Slow down, slow down
Before today becomes our yesterday
Slow down, slow down
Before you turn around and it's too late

It happens in a blink
it happens in a flash
it happens in the time it takes to look back
I try to hold on tight but there's no stopping time
What is it I've done with my life
It happens in a blink

My girls are growing up before my eyes. Molly is going to be ONE in less than a month. There is not an ounce of toddler left in Bailey. She has become a little girl.

The summer flew by. It's going to be September in less than 36 hours.

God is teaching me a lot these days . . .

...I need to slow down
...The necessity of "no"
...That gratitude is a powerful emotion.

I thank God everyday for my beautiful family and that God has entrusted Joey and I with the care of those precious girls. For a husband who works hard everyday for us, but is never too tired for hugs and "smooches." For the opportunity to be home with my girls several days a week.

What are you thankful for today?

Cammy

No comments:

Post a Comment