Sunday, February 7, 2010

Funny

Bailey is at a funny age. She says the craziest things.

Everything in the past is "last night," as in "I put on my Cinderella dress and we went trick-or-treating last night. Sorry kid, that was over 3 months ago. Everything in the future is tomorrow, as in "We're going to play ski ball at the pizza place when I wake up from my nap tomorrow." Sorry kid, not going back to Chuck E Cheese for a while.

We were over at Joey's parents house on Friday night. Bailey was playing with her Papa Joe with one of those cars that you pull back and let go. Papa didn't pull back far enough so the car didn't make it all of the way to Bailey. She says, "Come on Papa, you can do better than that." We all cracked up.

At Dillons picking out candy to make valentines for Kids Day Inn - I asked Bailey if she thought her friends would like Kit-Kats. She replies, "Of course mom, they'll like it, it's chocolate."

Tuesday night I get home from work and Bailey asks what we're going to have for dinner. I tell her "baked spaghetti." She says "OK - I'll eat all my spaghetti and then we'll get in the car and go to Target and then stop and get some ice cream. Does that sound like a good plan mom?"

Where does she come up with this stuff? I don't know, but it makes me laugh.

Speaking of laughing . . . Molly has started . . . belly laughing that is. It's pretty darn cute. Here are a couple pictures of my beautiful, funny, smiling girls.








No comments:

Post a Comment