Friday, September 18, 2009

Update and Pictures

Don't have a lot of time . . . but here is a quick update:  

38 weeks today . . . had a Dr. Appointment on Tuesday, already 4 cm dilated and 80% effaced
.  She's coming soon!  

Joey and I are geeks!  We create an Excel spreadsheet for everything.  Our latest spreadsheet listed (in order of priority) everything we wanted to get done around the house before baby comes.  We're about 80% done.  Tonight we hired a friend of Joey's to aerate and verticut the backyard - granted, it's cheating a little, but we can cross that off the list.  We're getting there.

Here are some pictures of the nursery.  I have some polka dots to put in the window well, but haven't found the motivation yet to do it.  Thanks Brandi for keeping me honest.  I know I promised them earlier in the week.  I won't list my excuses for not getting it done.  Just didn't do it.

The North Wall . . . 


The West Wall . . . 

The South Wall . . . look close to see baby's name:)
The East Wall . . . 



The bedding set that inspired the room . .. 


1 comment:

  1. So cute! And she is going to be here anytime, oh my goodness. I'm so excited for you, and a tad jealous. Just being honest:)

    ReplyDelete