Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sweet Molly Sue . . .

Look who finally made the top of the blog!

I've been feeling a lot of mommy guilt these past few weeks about Molly. Here's why . . .

1. I haven't added her name to the answering machine at home.
2. I hadn't changed the picture at the top of our blog to include her.
3. I haven't had her pictures professionally taken yet.
4. I didn't have a huge party after her dedication at church like I did with Bailey.

The list could go on and on. I need to do better. At least I have #2 taken care of now.

It's not due to a lack of caring or love. I think it's just part of having more than one child. Molly is one of the sweetest babies you will ever meet (OK, maybe I'm a little biased). She is incredibly laid back, an excellent sleeper, and is rarely cranky unless she is really hungry or really tired. Her smile melts my heart. While I was pregnant with her, I was pretty sure I was done having kids. But, she makes me want to have another one . . . another one just like her.

Right now, she is 7 months old. She loves me the most and lights up whenever I come into the room. I love how she claps her feet together when she is excited. She LOVES to blow raspberries - while eating, to get your attention . . . pretty much all of the time. She also LOVES to be outside. She would sit on a blanket playing with her toys and watching the cars go by for hours if I let her. And this weekend, we discovered that she LOVES swings. Here are a few pictures from the park on Saturday.


We love you so much, sweet Molly Sue. And, I'm going to schedule pictures this week. . . I promise!

Cammy

1 comment:

  1. Hey Molly, I know how you feel. I'm the 2nd daughter too! You'll turn out just fine! Cute pics, by the way!

    ReplyDelete